Have you ever thought about owning an eBusiness? Perhaps you’ve explored it in the past and it seemed too expensive, or overtly complex. Starting an eBusiness can, indeed, be a daunting task. When first starting out, one of the toughest accomplishments is forming partnerships you can trust. That’s where we come in.
We create ideas and bring in partners to run them, while we continue to handle the backend design, development, and security. One of the most expensive parts of an eBusiness is qualified personnel. Obviously, these employees are well paid for their expertise. Without them your eBusiness is not likely to go very far. Our team has built hundreds of eBusinesses.
We know how to design and develop winning websites, and we know how to secure them and keep them growing. Our experienced developers will become your technology partner.
Here’s how it works:
1. We develop an eBusiness concept;
2. We bring in a 50% partner (CEO) to own/run the customer-facing side of the business, while we become the virtual CTO/CIO;
3. We form an LLC, issuing units of ownership as Members and form a board of directors/managers;
4. We set up a joint bank account (requiring two signatures), credit card merchant accounts, a virtual office with dedicated phone and fax line, online CRM sales tools, HR management tools, Admin tools, etc.; and
5. We hit the ground running, together, and share in the profits of the business.
It can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to bring an eBusiness idea to life. We can do for a small fraction of that cost, because we have the knowledge and resources.
If you’re ready to launch your Webpreneurship complete the questionnaire below and we’ll contact you ASAP to help you get started:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Partnering with us requires a minimum monetary commitment. The commitment is determined by each project.