When my Dad died unexpectedly in my twenties, I learned the importance of financial planning. I spent days talking to advisors. I also listened to my mom cry. She wasn’t sure she had enough to live.
Fortunately, years earlier, she had invested at Edward Jones. That money, along with my Dad’s estate, built a small nest egg that grew steadily through solid recommendations. She now lives comfortably in retirement and spoils her grandchildren.
That experience planted a seed. After attending Purdue University and becoming a CPA, I became the president of a college foundation, working closely with families and owners to help them build a meaningful legacy.
I jokingly tell people I’m a “recovering CPA” because I enjoy the human side of money. I’ve also served at Ball State University and the Central Indiana Community Foundation and was the CFO/owner of some privately held companies. In all of my experiences, helping people has been key which is why I volunteer annually for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
I know what it’s like to have a near death experience and recover. My family has seen the benefits of working with Edward Jones. Now, I want to provide that help to you.
* I want to understand what’s most important to you.
* I use an established process, tailoring strategies to help you achieve your goals.
* I partner with you through life to keep you on track.
My wife and I live in Fishers, have three daughters, enjoy volunteering and own the silliest dog ever. We enjoy music and the arts. Once, I even composed the score of a musical. Stories of any kind draw me in.
What’s your story? What do you dream about? I work with a variety of clients who want to improve their finances and take care of loved ones.
* Individuals, families and retirees
* Business owners, executives and managers
* Medical professionals, teachers, artists and athletes
* Companies with retirement plans and their employees
What is most important to you?
My Location6881 S State Road 67, Pendleton, Indiana 46064, United States
- Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed